Tuesday, February 19, 2013

emptiness

Some days I don't know if I am wrong or right  
Your mind is playing tricks on you, my dear
'Cause though the truth may vary  

This ship will carry 
Our bodies safe to shore
'little talks'-of monsters and men

i'm a heavy thinker these days, seriously. lots of things began to play in my mind, everything. from the biggest to the smallest little things. and i just don't have any idea why i was like that :(

oh please, can i have my old life back?
that life when i don't have to think that much; workloads and workloads and workloads and problems and money and problems again and money again. 
seriously, that was a never ending list i tell you.
though i really love my job, being a teacher that is, but sometimes i just can't resist the pressure and tense. ironically i like to be a busy bee, because i feel like my time were preoccupied with something. 
 it's like, "hey at least i got something to do", things that i can make myself busy (or rather seems busy, though it may not be like it)
but at the end of the day, there's still a hole inside me. EMPTINESS.
hahahaha.
penyakit apakah yang telah melanda diriku? 

my best friend's wedding

p/s: gambar suka-suka

No comments: