Sunday, October 4, 2009

truth hurts aint it??

salam and hi to all,

it's been a while since i posted new entries in my blog. heh~ it's actually an effect from my laziness :P...another thing, it must be because i've been occupied with endless assignments that needed to be hand in on time which makes me a bit lazy to do any writings or readings at that time :P

many things happen lately and many emotions involved..yeah, like i said, humans are creatures of emotions and it is really true indeed!
i know i've been over-reacted and less-reacted to certain things...i know it but I DON'T KNOW WHY and I REALLY CAN'T HELP IT!

oh, please...can u understand me??
can someone understand me please??
OH ALLAH, I REALLY NEED YOU NOW!!

truth hurts, aint it??
yes, it really does. truth really hurts and that is why sometimes people call it "THE UGLY TRUTH"

i don't think i can write now
there's soooo many things and i'm a bit lost here

till then
salam and bye bye bye

:(

No comments: