Monday, December 7, 2009

another random thoughts

salam and hi to all,

it's been a while since my hols starts and i really don't want it to end. heh, i still wants to enjoy my precious moments with family, but i guess i need to get a reality grip. huh! i have another 1 and half years to complete my study and hopefully, i'll be able to fight till the end. INSYAALLAH :)

i've been reflecting on sooo many things lately, from the most important one till the one that i considered small thingy. and surprisingly, i am still searching for that "one" little thing which can makes me content, but i guess, it's still nowhere to be found. don't worry, i'll keep searching and waiting till i found it!
[don't ask me what is that "thing" coz i also wants to know what it is]

there's few things in my wishlist that i want to achieve and i hope to get it done next year. i won't tell that lists now coz i'm afraid you will laugh at me. hehehehe..one thing that i really really really really need now is prayer. from you. or maybe you.

till then,

salam and bye bye bye

No comments: