Wednesday, December 9, 2009

of sacrifice and personal reflections

salam and hi to all,

well. why i'm still awake at this kind of hour? it's 4.30 am in the morning. hah. i guess i can't sleep due to the fact that i just finished watching movie 2012 and it really freaked me out. very very very very much. i know i shouldn't really believe that but i guess, after all, it has coming back to me. deep down in my heart, the fear is building up and up and up and now, i think it has reached the highest limit. i am not saying that i truly believe what the movie served me, but i think, it has impacted me a bit; if it's not many. yes. this temporary world will soon come to its end and we, MUSLIMS know that one day we will be all dead and that is when we will enter the permanent period [well, i'm not going to talk about that in my blog coz i'm afraid that i don't have enough knowledge about it but i guess, i WILL find about it!]

i think maybe this is a call for me to start thinking what had i done all this years and whether it is enough to repay all my wrongdoings? i guess there'sa lot more to go and there's still a long way to go. i need to change myself for the better. my mother always [read me : ALWAYS] reminded me to be good and pay all the bad things with goodness (buat baik semata-mata, balas kejahatan dengan kebaikan)
and with that, we will feel calm and content. but, sometimes i have to admit that being a normal human beings, i too have feeling and sometimes the emotions will drive me crazy and let me to react in a wrong way. it's quite complicated when i have to handle this mixed emotions on my own and that is why i need to always reminded myself not to let the feelings overruled me.

this is where the good deeds comes in. i believe that they played BIG ROLES here. when we obey all the obligations [as MUSLIM, we have to do what we NEED to do],
when we are doing good deeds to people,
when we are being nice to people,
when we help others,
when we are patients enough to deal with people with different attitude,
when we love others as much as we love ourselves,
when we are being considerate to others,
when we are not being selfish,
when we know our limit,
when we willing to learn more to repent,
when all the GOOD THINGS outnumbered OUR BAD DEEDS,

i believe, insyaALLAH ALLAH will make it easy for us.
but, it surely requires us to sacrifice.
yes, to get something is to give something. it's a fair trade.
there will involve lots of sacrifaction.
we need to sacrifice money, time, energy, and even ourselves[if we need to].

Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him))? And removed from you your burden,Which weighed down your back? And raised high your fame? So verily, with the hardship, there is relief, Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs). So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allahs worship (i.e. stand up for prayer). And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.
surah al-insyirah (solace).

al-quran should be our main references but we must not forget that we have ALLAH and HE should be our main and most invocations and hopes and the one that we should turn to.

i am not a truly devoted preacher myself and i might have slipped most of what i had written here, but i guess it's not wrong for me to share what i feel and know. don't look at the person but look at the words he told [jgn lihat seseorang itu pada rupanya tetapi lihatlah apa yang diperkatakannya] ~~rupa dlm konteks ni agak teknikal maksudnya~~

it's already 5.07 am and i guess, i'm gonna stop here.

till then,
salam and bye bye bye

p/s:this is just a friendly reminder for me. i mean no harm :) ^_^

No comments: