Thursday, May 27, 2010

random 3

salam and hi to all,

my holidays had reached couple of weeks and it seemed like it was just yesterday since it started. hmmmm....feels quite bored but at the same time,feel like i wanna more holidays to come! huh, complicated sungguh!! so do my feelings. i don't know why the feeling suddenly. biarkan, let it be. jgn dilayan sgt benda2 mcm ni.

this is my third entry with the same title, random, and their only differences is the numbering------>simply because i don't know what to write.huh! [idea sudahhh terbang weyh!]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

owh yes, i've been doing some bloghopping or blogwalking or whatever u call it, and came across this one blog. it attracted me so much that i feel like addicted to read every posts and every single thing the writer writes. it was such a great writing to tell ya!
i hope i can be like her one day. insyaALLAH.
[i've always wanted to have my own book and i really2 hope i can make this dream comes true one day, insyaALLAH:)]----->i guess this is the only reason why i need to always update my blog, to sharpen my writing skills, yang tak seberapa ni

not much things happened lately and there's nothing excited to be talked and shared about. it was just normal routines, being at home and do some basic things when u r at home. and so far, my resolutions for the holidays have not been completed yet, just yet.
rajin rajin rajinkan lah diri anda, illina!!

i guess that's all for now.
got to go. emergency
till then,

salam and bye bye bye

No comments: