Tuesday, July 27, 2010

friend-ship

friendship: there’s a time to be cautious and there's a time to follow your heart

i am not a good friend
nor that i am a good person
i am not a good person
nor that i am a perfect one

please don't judge me by what i did coz i might not turn out the person you used to think
please don't judge me by what i said coz sometimes it is only a sign of my immaturity

i couldn't live on my own and with that, i need friends to accompany me.
i am not capable of living alone and because of that, i need friends to be there when i'm alone

i know sometimes i've hurt people all around me
i know sometimes my selfishness annoyed many people
i know sometimes my childish makes people hates me
and i know that i am not perfect

i know that sometimes i can't afford to make people around me happy nor that i can offer them happiness


but one thing that i know,


i am trying to be a better person





befriends with me, will u?

No comments: