Thursday, October 20, 2011

the complicated me

smile though your heart is aching

i always had this kind of love-hate relationship with myself, i don't know why; but once in a bluemoon, it'll come and 'attack' me.

i hate it, i hate it very much, coz when i'm in that condition, i can be the most annoying person u've ever met and u won't like me instantly.

and i also had this kind of emotionalisnale(as my cousin named it) which i afraid is within me ever since i wasn't born yet.

and i hate it, i hate it very much. i don't know what to do and the least i can do is to console and motivate myself with positive thoughts found in the internet(see, i can't even find words on my own!)

“We don’t see the things the way they are. We see things the way WE are.”

“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”

No comments: