Tuesday, June 25, 2013

that little escapism

Alhamdulillah i managed to pull through 13 days of 'ganti puasa' so far, without gastritis attacked me. i really hope i'll be able to 'pay' my fasting debts before the next Ramadhan coming up.

Alhamdulillah again, because i get to rest a bit tonight apart from my weekly-Tuesday-nights-routine; volunteering myself for math's extra class at school. and it really feel different to be able to have this time all on my own. priceless. ahh

i've been busy every night after school (i'm at evening session) with tuition classes and extra classes and camps etc. thus getting this little escapism i would call it, really makes me a happy girl at that :)

and tomorrow, back to normal routine. (still in denial state)

remember the word #escapism that i wrote in my previous entry? i guess having this 'me-time' can also be considered as little escapism, in the sense of escaping from busy life for a while.

and i came across a blog which wrote about little things that made her happy, and i guess i wanted to make that list too!uhm maybe in my next post :)



No comments: