Sunday, January 3, 2010

my LOVES life :)

salam and hi to all,

i realised that i rarely put in photos in most of my posts here and it might be quite dull for some people. hehe...so sorry coz i am too lazy to upload the photos and need to alter and change here and there, so i ended up posting entries without any photos.

so, today i just want to share some photos of the LOVEssssss of my LIFE :) ehem ehem...it's not what u're thinking about(as if i can read ur mind :P)

LOVESSSSSSSSSS of my LIFE is actually MY BELOVED FAMILY!
(note how many "S" i've put in to show how much i loved my family)

so, why don't we let the pictures do the talking now :)















so sorry coz i cannot describe these pictures one by one since my blog template or whatever u call it, is a bit "GILER" and "BENGONG"..

before i pen off my post this time, i just want to say that

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MY FAMILY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!! (abaikan yg ni :P)

hehehe...

till then,
salam and bye bye bye

have a nice day, all~

1 comment:

Hani Syahida ✿ said...

ya..ada foto baru meriah ;)